- Sit down and have an honest conversation. Listen to you about your goals, objectives, and fears. The better we get to know you, the more we can help you address your goals.
- Understand your current position. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your existing strategy.
- Identify new ideas and strategies and present them to you so that you understand them and why they are important to your success.
- Implement changes.
- Review the “plan” on a regular basis to ensure that we constantly meet the changes in your life and make the necessary adjustments. We meet with each client per their request as some require more time than others. At a minimum, we meet annually.
There are several advantages of working with an independent adviser:
- We work for the client, not the firm. Meaning that we do not have investment product sales quotas to meet or focus on any one proprietary firm product..
- A deep and personal relationship is developed when finding solutions that are closely aligned with the needs and objectives that you are trying to achieve. We take pride in the personal relationships we have with our clients.
- Listening to your needs and being available when you need us. We are here for you.
- Getting complete advice. We have the ability to deal with every aspect of retirement. Your investments are only a piece of the puzzle. We offer a complete solution.
- Understand what you are paying for. Many of our solutions are fee based on a percentage of your assets. The fee structure is easy to understand and gives us the incentive to grow your assets- when you succeed, we succeed.
- All investment solutions are designed with the client's needs, time horizon, and risk tolerances.
- We believe in thinking "out of the box" and are not afraid to challenge conventional wisdom in our approach to investing and preserving wealth.